What is the Domino effect? It’s when a brand activates their owned audience and creates a billion-dollar market differentiator. It is how the famed pizza chain Domino’s was able to create massive change, boost stock price, and turn around a brand on decline – all by activating an owned audience.
But the question is how?
Join us at the Digital Summit Los Angeles on Wednesday, April 1st from 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM where Investis Digital’s John Triplett, Director of Strategic Development will discuss why it is time to take a deeper look at your digital marketing strategy (or create one) and activate your audience at all stages of your customer journey in a workshop titled The Domino Effect and the Billion-Dollar Differentiator: Create & Activate Your Owned Audience. This workshop examines the channels, tactics and tools needed to dive deeper into SEO, paid media, social media, email marketing, measurement and CRO
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Properly evaluate your digital marketing efforts and find the topics and tactics you need to use in 2020
- Strategize, ideate and create user-focused content for each stage in the customer journey
- Know where, when and how to activate that content in the right digital channels
- Understand what’s working, what’s not, and how to test with measurement and CRO
- Manage your owned audience and prove the value it creates for your organization
- Evaluate your investment, ROI and how to communicate that with the C-Suite
Additionally, John will be leading a 30-minute session called Website migration: What to do pre, during and post where attendees will learn how they can mitigate the risk, traffic loss and revenue when rebranding, redesigning or merging company sites.
By the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- List the reasons to migrate (there are plenty)
- Learn how to make your new site SEO-friendly
- Prepare for your migration
- Find out what to expect during migration day
- Know what to monitor post-migration
This session will take place on Thursday, April 2nd from 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM.
Check out the introduction video to learn more about the Digital Summit 2020.
Click here to purchase tickets to attend the workshop and the session.